Collection of Information
When you visit the Site and use any of the services provided via the Site, we may collect information as disclosed below.
Personal Information: We collect personal information to provide the information or services requested by an individual. “Personal information” refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual who is the subject of the information. For example, when you register with the Site, contact us via the Site, or sign up for our mailing list, you provide us with certain personal information, which may include your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, your gender and any other personal or preference information that you provide to us.
Cookies: When you use the Site, we collect your browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all Site visitors. In addition, we store certain information from your browser using “cookies.” Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user’s computer hard drive. They are used to keep track of and store information about the user. The information that is collected through cookies via the Site is handled in the same manner as other information collected here. If you prefer not to receive cookies from this Site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. Please be aware, however, that certain features of this Site may be unavailable if your browser is not set to support or enable cookies.
Children Under 13: We do not market to, and do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or legal guardian. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 years of age, we will promptly take all reasonable measures to delete that data from our systems.
Use of Information Collected
We use the collected information to respond to requests from you, improve the Site, or send you information regarding new products or services offered by the Site. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as by e-mail.
We will not share, sell, or distribute your information with any third parties including any of our affiliated companies, officers, directors, shareholders, subsidiaries, agents, or representatives except as provided in the following circumstances:
Service Providers: We may employ third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf. They may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Legal Obligations: From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful or related to an alleged unlawful activity.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the information that is either available from or collected by this Site. We have taken steps designed to safeguard the Site’s integrity, its telecommunications, and computing infrastructure, including but not limited to, authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmitted over or accessible through the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant that Personal Information will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers, nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network.
This Site may contain links to or information about other websites that are outside our control or custody. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites and suggest you review their privacy statements to understand how your information is used or shared by those other websites. We do not endorse or make any representations or warranties concerning, and will not in any way be liable for, any informational content, products, services, software, or other materials available on other websites, even if one or more pages of the other websites are framed within a page of our Site.
Contacting Everpeak Partners
Your California Privacy Rights
This section is our Privacy Notice for California Residents (“Notice”) and applies to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers,” or “you/your”) and use our Services. This notice is provided to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Notice. This Notice does not apply to employment-related personal information collected from California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“Personal Information”).
Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
How We Collect Personal Information
We obtain the above categories of Personal Information directly from you, automatically as you navigate through the site, and from third parties, such as our trusted business partners, as described above (see “Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It”).
Use of Personal Information
WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the purposes listed in the chart above.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see “Exercising Your Rights” section), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request;
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see “Exercising Your Rights” section), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Rights.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 971-236-3790
- Emailing us at [email protected]
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to Personal Information associated with that specific account.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Please be aware that under certain circumstances, the CCPA may limit your exercise of these rights.
Response Timing and Format.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to an additional 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Email: [email protected]
Effective Date: September 13, 2023