A Strategic Salesforce Optimization Evaluation
Do you need a Salesforce Health Check?
Your Salesforce instance is a living organism which may benefit a “check-up” to make sure it’s living up to its potential. If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, it may be time for a system health check!
- Are you unsure if you are following best practices?
- Have your inter-departmental data-flows become more complex?
- Are basic tasks taking too many clicks to complete?
- Are you dissatisfied with the quality of the data in Salesforce?
- Are users adopting all necessary features of the system?
- Are you taking full advantage of the Salesforce Lightning interface?
- Are there extra fields, buttons, tabs or other distractions that users don't need to see?
- Does your security model allow for correct access levels?
- Is decreased system performance hurting your business's execution speed?
- Are reports and dashboards not showing all the data you'd like to see?
- Is someone doing double data entry to enter data into a 3rd party system?
- Does adding new features take more time than you think it should?
- Are you looking for fresh ideas to improve operational efficiency?
What can you expect from a Health Check?
One of Everpeak’s senior Salesforce Consultants will work with you to understand your business’s unique processes and needs (both known needs and undiscovered needs). We will conduct an in-depth analysis of your Salesforce instance, tailored to the size and shape of your business.
Once the analysis is complete you will receive a written report on the current health of your Salesforce implementation. Your consultant will walk you through what this report means, provide you with a comprehensive roadmap on how to bring your instance into good health, and recommended steps you should take to get it there.
“The evaluation showed us missed opportunities and the potential for optimizing Salesforce into the powerful tool we always wanted. I recommend Everpeak Partners to any business wanting to get the most out of Salesforce. Their advice increased the effectiveness and the overall ROI of Salesforce for Fullfilltopia”