Open Position: Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) role is the heart of our company to help acquire new consulting clients. Using Everpeak Partner’s awesome sales tech stack, the SDR will make the first impression of our services on prospective clients. The SDR will conduct warm and cold outreach to prospects with the goal of setting up appointments for the sales leadership team. The position is based in the Central Eastside of Portland, OR with the opportunity to work up to 75-100% remote. Due to Covid-19, the job will be remote 90%+ of the time for the remainder of 2020. There is huge growth potential for this position. The compensation includes a guaranteed hourly rate plus commission. Part-time or full time is available.
Everpeak Partners is a Salesforce CRM consulting firm based in Portland, OR with nine certified Salesforce consultants. We work with organizations that are already on Salesforce (as their customer relationship management system) to help them optimize the platform. Optimizing Salesforce includes configuring the user interface, designing process automation, building custom reporting, cleaning data, training users, integrating 3rd party applications and much more. We partner with our clients to help them develop Salesforce to support their needs in sales, marketing, operations, and customer success.
- Hard work ethic, positive, and coachable.
- Strong Communication and listening skills, with a positive approach.
- Self-starter and drive for achievement.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Software is a plus
- 1+ years of sales / business development experience is a plus
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts, inbound and outbound leads to create sales-ready opportunities for the Managing Partner and Sales Director
- Interact with prospects via phone and email (and occasional networking events)
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections in a complex and fast-moving space
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Effectively leverage our sales tech stack to accelerate sales growth and capture useful customer data
- Bring your best effort and best ideas, collaborate across the org, then execute on team strategy
- Own your performance. Over-attain your goals to support the team's success in meeting revenue goals.
Email resumes to [email protected]
Open Position: Salesforce Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a guide on client projects
- Coordinate and actively manage implementation schedules, resources, and project deliverables
- Discover new client needs through deep dive conversations
- Analyze business processes and recommend improvements with the highest ROI
- Work with the client to define new processes, workflows and goals
- Translate needs (sometimes unspoken) into technical requirements
- Build solutions using point and click first but also understand when code is needed
- Be able to efficiently hand off code-related tasks to a developer
- Build and Configure fields, Objects, Page Layouts, Reports & Dashboards, Lightning Pages, Validation Rules, Flows, Process Builder etc.
- Validate configuration through internal testing and facilitation of user acceptance testing
- Analyze data, implement data hygiene practices and import large sets of data
- Build and nurture long term relationships with clients based on trust and open communication
- Previous Experience as a Salesforce business analyst or consultant
- Experience working with Sales Cloud is a must; other products such as CPQ, Health Cloud, Pardot, Community Cloud tc. are a plus
- Salesforce administrator certification and additional certifications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work with technical and non-technical individuals
- Creative and analytical thinking with a passion for solving customer problems with software solutions
- Experience doing research to learn new products and tools when you don't have all the answers
- You communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing. You are comfortable presenting your ideas in front executive stakeholders.
- You know how to listen for unspoken client concerns and you have the humility required to know your limitations.
Email resumes to [email protected]