Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a guide on client projects
- Coordinate and actively manage implementation schedules, resources, and project deliverables
- Discover new client needs through deep dive conversations
- Work with the client to define new processes, workflows and goals
- Translate needs (sometimes unspoken) into technical requirements
- Build solutions using point and click first but also understand when code is needed
- Be able to efficiently hand off code-related tasks to a developer
- Build and Configure fields, Objects, Page Layouts, Reports & Dashboards, Lightning Pages, Validation Rules, Flows, Process Builder etc.
- Validate configuration through internal testing and facilitation of user acceptance testing
- Analyze data, implement data hygiene practices and import large sets of data
- Build and nurture long term relationships with clients based on trust and open communication
- Previous Experience as a Salesforce business analyst or consultant
- Experience working with Sales Cloud is a must. Other products such as CPQ, Health Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud etc. are a plus
- Salesforce administrator certification and additional certifications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work with technical and non-technical individuals
- Creative and analytical thinking with a passion for solving customer problems with software solutions
- Experience doing research to learn new products and tools when you don't have all the answers
- You communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing. You are comfortable presenting your ideas in front executive stakeholders.
- You know how to listen for unspoken client concerns and you have the humility required to know your limitations.
This position can be full-time or part time, remote or local in Portland, OR.
- Get-it-done attitude
- Strong communication skills
- A team player
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel (or Google Sheets / Slides / Documents)
- Desire to grow and become a key contributing member of a fast growing software consulting firm
- Local to Portland
Job description: Serve as an assistant to the CEO of Everpeak Partners. Tasks for this role are very diverse and may include the following: mailing letters, data entry, email marketing, and answering the phone.
Email resumes to email@example.com